Thursday, August 30, 2007

Welcome to my world!

Hello Everyone!

I hope that everyones day has been great! I decided to start a blog up again because I need an outlet for all that I am going through! My husband has been in training for a month on his new job and so much has changed in me and for the good. I realize that I do not need to be so codependent on my husband. At first I didnt think that I could make it on my own with him being gone. I thought I would break down and not make it through each day. However, I am proving myself wrong! Don't get me wrong, there are many days that my emotions are very strong and I sit down and have me a good cry or yell out loud! Hot showers and a half a glass of wine have been very very helpful! LOL! No I am not a drunk, but occasionally sipping on some wine helps me relax!

So far since my husband has started his new adventure, I have lost 5 almost 6 pounds, and this is just from walking and not eating so much! It has been really nice to take these walks with my son and daughter! It has rained for the last week and a half so we havent been able to walk, but hopefully we will get to start back up again soon!

I am also looking forward to going to a new church this coming Sunday. It is with my cousin Geena and her daughter. She has been a saving grace for me, and a lifesaver at the most perfect times! I hope she knows how greatly appreciated she is! Also my other cousin Cindy has been really nice and awesome too! She has done things for my son and me that just knocked me off my feet! How to ever repay these two women!

So now I am facing things that I have never had to deal with before. I am basically doing everything that a single mom does. In fact right now I label myself as a Single Married Mom. I know oxymoron! But, do to where we are at right now in our lives, it is what it is! I am hoping that during this time, I lose weight, I become a better house wife/mom, and that I appreciate what I have! This all can only be achieved through me growing closer to God and me getting of my big bottom and just doing it! In other words the ball is in my court! God is there for me to come join Him, and the house needing to be cleaned and me exercising is my decision! Nobody else can decide for me! It is all in my hands, and if I give it to God, He will help me with my decision! Well thanks for listening to my rambling! Leave a comment if you want and I will comment back! Talk to everyone later!

Becoming a better me,
With my heart in His Hands

Shauna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girlie, I'm so glad you're blogging!! It will be much easier to chat between phone calls. Speaking of....I'm sorry I was so distracted last night when you called. Unfortunately my brain can only handle so many things at a time! LOL.

Love you!